Enhanced patient precautions, effective May 1, 2020
We are now scheduling patients for telemedicine, in-office appointments, and elective procedures. During this time, we will continue to heed all governmental directives and precautions to mitigate the continued spread of COVID-19 for the protection and safety of our patients, staff, and communities.
Gastroenterology Clinic of San Antonio, P.A. and the San Antonio Endoscopy Center
has implemented the following guidelines:
- Advanced screening and in-office practices will continue to be enforced for any patient who requires an in-office visit and/or surgical procedure.
- Advanced verbal screenings prior to any in-office visit.
Our staff has been asked to wear protective gear, specifically a mask or covering of their nose and mouth. This is a preventative measure and is not indicative of anyone having or carrying the virus. We encourage patients to wear masks upon entering our offices as well, until further notice.
Thank you for understanding and for helping keep our patients and employees safe.
- High touch surfaces like tables, countertops, and desks will be cleaned throughout the day and at night.
- Surgery rooms at our endoscopy center and patient rooms in the clinic will be cleaned in-between each patient visit with an EPA-registered disinfectant.
- Carpets and floors will be cleaned each evening or in the event of a spill as it occurs.
- All surgery equipment is cleaned after each use.
We’re keeping Texans healthy at home with virtual care. You can receive the same quality care from Dr. Havranek during a telemedicine visit using your phone or computer. Click this button to learn more about virtual care and how to schedule an appointment.